Monday, January 11, 2016

Getting Ready for Season Two


I had hoped that Starz would start the new year by giving us a definite date for the premiere of Season 2 of Outlander. But I haven't been able to find anything more definitive on their website than "coming in Spring 2016." Rumors on social media predict the series to air starting in April, but who knows? For now, I suppose we'll have to be content to wait and see.

While we wait, I've been preparing. I re-read DRAGONFLY IN AMBER, partly to become refamiliar with the part of the story that takes place there. Since I've read all 8 in the Outlander series, sometimes I have trouble remembering where the story leaves of at the end of each one. The main reason to reread DIA, though, was to take note of plants mentioned in the book so I could create a fresh crop of blog posts.

Unlike OUTLANDER, DIA doesn't have many mentions of plant material. The story, as you know, changes considerably in its focus. However, I have a few ideas and a couple of posts started, so rest assured that there will be Outlander Plants for Season 2. In fact, there are already a couple of DIA plant posts that I published earlier, which you can find here. 

As we wait for the new season, I have a question for you, Dear Readers. Are there plants you are curious about that you'd like to see featured here? If so, please let me know in the comments.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment