1. Scent your home with Frasier Fir candles, soaps and infusers. I love these products - they really do make your home smell like Christmas! And of course, there's the Clan Fraser connection...
2. Deck the halls with strings of dragonflies! Use these lights as holiday decorations now and leave them up until Season 2 of the TV show, based on the book Dragonfly in Amber, airs in spring of 2016.
3. Who says coloring books are just for kids? The Official Outlander Coloring Book offers 45 pen-and-ink drawings for grownups to color. Stock up on colored pencils and gel pens, and unleash your inner artist.
4. Are you a budding herbalist? You might enjoy having your own Outlander Mini Mortar and Pestle Set.
5. Need something to read during Droughtlander? The Lord John Series 4-Book Bundle should help to tide you over. The bundle includes these books by Diana Gabaldon: "Lord John and the Private Matter," "Lord John and the Hand of Devils," "Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade," and "The Scottish Prisoner."
MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS BE OUTLANDISHLY MERRY!!